- Connect dbell using LAN Cable to your Router
- Power dbell using supplied AC adapter, wait until you hear voice prompt from dbell
- Run dbell app
- Click ‘add doorbell’
- Click ‘Search’, select the search result
- Click ‘Done’ on the top right corner
- Select Setup/Gear icon
- Select Wi-Fi settings ( For Android select Manage Network)
- Select your Wi-Fi name from the list
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and click done
Now you can disconnect LAN cable from dbell. dbell is now ready for installation on your door, dbell will remember your Wi-Fi settings.
*Note: Multiple Smartphones can’t be connected under the same “admin” username to one dbell. To add additional user see the steps here.