One-Touch setup is designed for First time setup only.
Use LAN search for subsequent devices
One-Touch setup video and Slide show
- One-Touch Setup is our recommended way to setup dbell HD Live when using Wi-Fi
- One-Touch setup uses sound to pass on Wi-Fi information to the dbell video doorbell (it’s highly secure), that’s why you must stand very close less than 1m or 3ft to the dbell with your smartphone for it to work
- Make sure your device is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, dbell is not compatible with 5GHz
One-Touch setup step by step
dbell app uses sound wave to send encrypted Wi-Fi information to your dbell unit.
For successful setup make sure:
– Smartphone/tablet is close to dbell, less than 1m or 3ft
– iPhone ring/silent toggle on the top of the left edge of the phone is flipped to ring (not displaying a red dot)
– Do not use phone to make/receive a call in setup mode
– Disconnect Headphone prior to setup
– Disconnect hearing aid for setup period only
– Your phone/tablet is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
– Setup should be done in a quiet environment
– Phone ‘do not disturb’ mode should be off
One-Touch setup is for first device only. Use LAN search for subsequent devices
If you experience any problems, please contact us for further support.
If setup is unsuccessful:
Make sure you entered the Wi-Fi password correctly
Smartphone/Tablet is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network NOT 5GHz
Your Wi-Fi password is not more than 16 characters
Here is more Tips on troubleshooting
*If you have an opinion on how to improve the instructions or if you face any challenges, instead of voting down, send us a quick email with your experience at email@example.com Voting down won’t help you or us. But if you share your disappointments, it will help us improve for you and others.