Your Wi-Fi video doorbell is a Network appliance and care should be taken when using this low voltage electronic appliance. The following basic safety precautions should be taken into consideration when operating and installing this doorbell:
- Read all instructions before using this Network Appliance
- Turn power off at fuse or circuit breaker before installing
- DO NOT attempt to install dbell in wet conditions
- DO NOT cover or block any openings on this appliance
- DO NOT use corrosive chemicals in this appliance
- Keep this appliance away from heated surfaces
- This appliance should only be serviced by dbell or its affiliates
- DO NOT try to open the Network appliance. There are no serviceable parts inside.
- dbell can only be connected to a low Voltage transformer – 16VAC/10VA
- DO NOT connect to High Voltage AC, this is a low voltage device.
Please read these instructions carefully before using this product