If you have forgotten your dbell HD Live password, there are few ways you can try to recover the password:
Scenario 1: You get user name password error and can’t access the dbell as admin
- If you have more than one device in your household with admin credentials, check if any other device can be online.
- If any other device can go online, press SETUP >> USER SETTING >> Turn on “Show pwd”. Note the password
- Now in your device, press EDIT >> EDIT >> Type the password you just noted
- Press Done >> Done>>
- Your device should go online
Scenario 2: You get user name password error and can’t access the dbell as admin
- Reset dbell to factory default : RESET DBELL TO FACTORY DEFAULT
Scenario 3: You get user name password error and can’t access the dbell
Call dbell tech support at 1 (800) 944-8218 in North America, Mon-Sat 9am to 9pm EST.
For international clients, please call us via Skype at dbell.support
For Canadian customers you can call us at 1 (905) 582-8755